Final Thought on Public Dicourse

Throughout this course, we often talked about social media and its function. Social media could be repetitive topic to talk about, but I strongly believe that we have to talk about and be aware of what social media can do to us, especially the younger generations. The teachers in this class shared stories of their students, which was surprising but also expected facts. I don’t have kids or any children in my family yet, but I feel it is scary how children use social media and how they are influenced by it. Cyber-bullying is another thing that can ruin lives of people, and it could be the strongest and most complicated way to bully others. I have never been bullied, but I am scared for younger generations to go through what we did not experience. Is there any way we can learn without experiencing? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Op-ed topic

Is Polarization a Bad Thing?

My Major is Business and I Have Music Class (Op-ed)